Sunday, February 13, 2011

7 Facts





My cousin, Becky, passed this award on to me the other day and I am just now finding some time to log on here and do my 7 Facts! I love reading these types of awards because its fun to see what people share. If anyone else reposts these please let me know because I enjoy reading them : )




1. I am scared of cows. They just make me nervous. I have vowed to save the world from these beasts one cheeseburger at a time.

2. I despise cinnamon rolls. I do not want them anywhere near me. The sight of them makes me nauseated and the smell is enough to literally kill me. Cinnamon rolls are NOT allowed in our house. They make me that sick.

3. I am obsessed with presents. I love getting gifts and giving gifts…for all major and minor holidays. They don’t have to be BIG gifts. I love when Derrick only spends a couple of bucks on something, as long as it is thoughtful. Rule of our house…don’t be caught emptied handed even if it’s Martin Luther King Day.

4. I love the color red. I am secretly jealous of anyone who can wear red lipstick and look good doing so. There are only a few people that can do this. My Aunt Kay is one of them.

5. My glue gun is probably my best friend. I feel like I can accomplish anything with my trusty glue gun in my hand. I can make curtains, cover pillows, fancy up a lamp shade, fix all sorts of odds and ends and the list goes on and on.

6. I love excel spreadsheets. I make them for EVERYTHING! I could sit and arrange things in excel for hours.

7. I am a huge dork. I love to play any kind of memory games. When I am bored I time myself making lists (in excel, of course) of all the states and their capitals. Then I erase the list and re-do it to see if I can beat my time. That is really sad.

3 comments:

  1. kelly your list is so hilarious!! what's your best time of states and their capitals?? that's so so funny!! also--what kind of excel sheets do you have!? budgeting ones or other ones? i also didn't know that you felt that way about cinnamon rolls--i'm not a huge fan but i do love the way they smell :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish you could see and hear how much I am laughing right now. Wish you would do 7 of these every week.

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is it that SISTERS (of all things!) can be so different??

    1. I love cows to the point I want to own same. And name them.

    2. Homemade cinnamon rolls are the best!

    3. Presents ... eh, I could take them or leave them.

    4. The color red. What can I say? You know I love red.

    5. I don't even have a glue gun.

    6. Excel ... I am entirely too dumb for this thing. Please don't mention formulas. My palm start sweating.

    7. Memory games ... THANKFULLY another commonality. I was beginning to question our blood relation. HA!

    P.S. Name all the presidents - AND THEIR WIVES - time starts ... now ... GO! ;)

    ReplyDelete