Sunday, February 20, 2011

Putting the "Basket" in Basketball

Well, basketball season is almost over and I have been slacking. I used to go to the games, take pictures and we would have the team over to our house several times during the season for cookouts and such. I am ashamed to admit I have been to a couple of games and that is it. I mean NOTHING else. I did manage to make it over to gym the other weekend, but the only pictures I took were of the Littlest Spartan.





Now you would have thought that I had the happiest baby in the world while she was in that basket. When we were pulling up to the gym she was crying. She needed a nap. And it was almost time for her to eat. I thought she would be a bear about sitting in the basket. Nope. She LOVED it! Derrick picked her up once to readjust her and she started screaming and was immediately laughing as soon as he put her back. I may never leave the house again without that basket. I can just hear them at Red Lobster, “Ma’am, can we get you a high chair?” Me, “No thank you. I am just going to shove her in the basket under the table so I have enough table room for my cheesy biscuits.”

Just a few pics where she she got distracted...
 



3 comments:

  1. Cutest little Spartan I've ever seen in my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smiles on Neely Jo's face made my day!! She is so darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She may be the littlest Spartan but I'd wager she is easily the cutest! ;o)

    ReplyDelete